Pinky’s Driving School Terms & Conditions
- A single introductory lesson is required for all new drivers even if you feel you have previous driving experience.
- Driving lessons purchased singularly, or as part of a block booking are non-transferable. You cannot transfer lessons to another person unless they are purchased in the first instance for someone else.
- All block bookings must be paid in advance and are non-refundable unless legitimate proof of illness can be presented.
- Block bookings must be placed by an individual over the age of 17.
- Lessons purchased as part of a block booking must be claimed within 1 year.
Lesson Cancellation Charges
- If you are unavailable or not present upon collection or have failed to give 24 hours notice, The lesson will be charged at standard the standard rate, or be deducted from your block booking.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice must be given if you wish to cancel your driving lesson.
Driving Test Preparation Lesson
- A 1 hour preparation lesson is mandatory immediately prior your driving test and charged at £20.00.
- If you have several lessons remaining from a block booking, these may be used for the pre-test lesson and to fund the actual test. NOTE: 3 lessons will be required to do this however.
- Allow approximately 10 minutes either side of your lesson time in case of bad traffic conditions, road closures or accidents etc.
- We cannot be held accountable for idle time during traffic jams or any other factor that may limit driving activity.
- Your instructor will require a minimum of 24 hours notice prior to lesson start time should you wish to cancel.
- In the unlikely event we may need to reschedule any lesson(s), 24 hours notice will be given by way of Phone, or SMS.
- Cheque payments for 10 or less lessons will not be allocated immediately unless a cheque guarantee card is presented. Any cheque handled for 11 or more lessons will need to clear before these lessons can be allocated to an individual.
Health & Safety:
- Smoking is NOT permitted at any time during any lesson or while you are inside the vehicle.
- Seatbelts must be worn and fitted securely at ALL times
- Any personal belongings you bring into, or may leave inside the vehicle remain your sole responsibility. We are not liable for loss or theft.
- • If you are considered unfit or under the influence or strong medication, drugs, or alcohol, the lesson will be forfeited and charged or deducted from block booking sessions.